On the last inspection in Elizabethtown last week a potentially serious issue was uncovered. Where the power lines run from the pole to the home, the lines were actually in contact with the homes aluminum trim. Over time, wind and vibration could cause the wire to rub on the siding and damage the insulation on the wire. This damage could allow the aluminum trim on the home to become electrified and a potential shock hazard would exist. It is an easy repair that the power company will make, but left unattended it could have a potential for danger.